Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2017, 02:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 4
Internets: 10
deewelch is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie Alert!

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer and I love playing computer games watching sci-fi movies and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.

Last edited by deewelch; 09-25-2017 at 09:48 PM.
deewelch is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Observations from a Newbie Mister Bater Rants 30 01-22-2003 10:42 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net