Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2003, 04:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Okay, so there’s this site for Laura Prepon, who plays Donna on That Seventies Show. Through looking at the pictures I discovered something odd. How fucking obsessed the webmaster of this site is. We’ll explore the image gallery with a comprehensive list map. In all caps will be the above branch and the lower branches will appear in lower case underneath.

IMAGES:
-video captures
-still pictures
-wallpapers

First, the Video Capture page:

IMAGES,
VIDEO CAPTURES:
-that 70’s show
-movie caps
-miscellaneous caps

IMAGES,
VIDEO CAPTURES,
THAT 70’S SHOW:
-6 seasons, each season hold 20-25 episodes, each episode hold 100-300 screen caps

IMAGES,
VIDEO CAPTURES,
MOVIE CAPS:
-slackers (300 screen caps)

IMAGES,
VIDEO CAPTURES,
MISCELLANEOUS CAPS:
-10 different categories holding around 300 screen caps each

Next, the Still Pictures:

IMAGES,
STILL PICTURES:
-just laura pix
-eric & donna
-w/ other cast
-that70sshow.com

IMAGES,
STILL PICTURES,
JUST LAURA PIX:
-9 pages containing 10 pics each

IMAGES,
STILL PICTURES,
ERIC & DONNA:
-11 pics

IMAGES,
STILL PICTURES,
W/ OTHER CAST:
-3 pages containing 10 pics each

IMAGES,
STILL PICTURES,
THAT70SSHOW.COM:
-21 pages containing 10 pics each

Next, the Wallpapers:

IMAGES,
WALLPAPERS:
-A shitload of wallpapers, one for every episode, each containing about 10 individually photo-air-brushed pictures of Laura assorted together in a collage

SO, when you do the math on this thing, you get about 25,000 pictures of Laura Prepon from That 70’s Show. That’s pretty fucking psychotic. That and the fact that they actually took the time to make all of those links and organize all of those pictures and air-brush all of those wallpapers. That’s frightening. What’s more frightening is the fact that I actually took the time to do the general mapping and math to figure all that out.

Oh yeah, here's the site. You should take a look at the still pics, some of them are totally stalker pics. The fact that there are like 551 screen caps just from ONE Conan O'Brien appearance, really frightens me.

[ October 29, 2003, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 02:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

Yeah, this site is kind of scary.

I'd love it if someone made a site about me, but if they made a site this comprehensive... well, thats when I have a hit put out on them.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 06:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: a house
Posts: 664
Internets: 10
fat_retard is on a distinguished road
Post

Thats one of the weirdest sites I've ever seen. How did you come across this Titan.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

I think the exact process was:
-go to www.metacrawler.com
-type in "laura prepon"
-hit enter

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: a house
Posts: 664
Internets: 10
fat_retard is on a distinguished road
Post

Yes, but what prompted you to search for Laura Prepon?
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 02:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: right behind you
Posts: 931
Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
Post

I recently bought the movie 'Southlander' which she's in... it seemed relevant when I started typing.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 02:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: ::: the recesses of my mind :::
Posts: 1,023
Internets: 10
the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Post

Wow, so I'm on this site right now, and while that woman is very fucking attractive, I've never seen so many pictures of somebody all in one place. Those are all-encompassingly stalker pics, and I want to email this guy and tell him. Again, what a weird fucker.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 205
Internets: 10
Osiris is on a distinguished road
Post

Did anyone see her on Conan the other night? She was wearing a sweet little ditty that accentuated her breasts.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net