Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-29-2009, 11:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default How did you stumble upon to Nubblies?

My friend from highschool, DJ FC (now George W. Bush) started posting after certain individuals spraypainted "nubblies.net" on a bridge at Indiana University. He tried to get me to post, but I never did...until through a random-ass stroke of fate I ended up being several doors down in my dorm sophomore year from none other what I would soon find out to be Ugly Bastard and Tonguegina, with Orgazmo living on the floor above (i think). To this day I still have no fucking clue how it came up in conversation, whether UB just wanted me to join and GWB being on here was a coincidence, or whether they spoke about it on Nubblies before and and realized it, or what, but I started posting and never looked back. Going on 5 years now.

How about you?
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Emperor Meow
 
THEINCREDIBLEdork's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,350
Internets: 290966
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Default

DJFC

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

post fantastic story plz
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
MURICAN
 
DJ FC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default

DJ FC also got me on here.

What a swell guy.


The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Orgazmo told me to check out his new website as we passed each other in the hall in high school. I still remember creating my account in Waldeck's class. I probably spent four seconds coming up with Ugly Bastard. I don't regret it, but it's funny how little I realized that name would eventually matter to me.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

Agreeing with the name thing. Zero thought becomes what you're known by to quite a few friends. A little crazy how that works out.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 12:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice
 
Dent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,523
Internets: 183146
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Browsing video's in class, came across the mike vallely vs 3 ocks video, argued with a friend over whether it was vallely vs ocks or if it was a typo for jocks (it was)
I was convinced there was an anti-skater group called the OCK's.
that was 03 sometime.
Edit : end of 03
http://www.nubblies.net/forums/302441-post61.html

Last edited by Dent; 03-29-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Default

Couple of days after my 17th birthday, I was sitting at lunch with Orgazmo and Lethal. Back corner table on the balcony. I remember Active starting the original site, then 'gaz told me that they changed the format of the site and to check it out. They probably just wanted someone else to talk to at that point. There were only like a dozen members at the time. Most didn't post.

Also agree about putting little effort into my name. Earlier that day, in Earth Science, a non-member showed 'gaz, the man who would be Vol, and I how he could make his mouth look like a vagina. I seem to remember at lunch, maybe the next day, showing it to BDH and the future ninjaface...It was sort of a funny reference to a few people that I didn't think would last nearly this long. Now it's just sort of nonsensical, and I may like it even more.

Last edited by tonguegina; 03-29-2009 at 01:08 PM.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Gangnam Style
 
f3lix's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Default

I had a class with UB freshman year at Ball State. He had a bet with Gaz. Gaz said UB couldn't bring someone new to nubblies, UB found me. I started as "slutbox" and after a horrid first batch of posts, UB let me know I should just start over with a new name. I'm not sure if I used that name and THEN created f3lix or I just went with f3lix.

Last edited by f3lix; 04-01-2012 at 11:58 AM.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
after a horrid first batch of posts
LOL yea for anyone who wasn't around then, f3lix basically showed up and just started talking trash to everyone in sight. He didn't even do a good job of it at that. That was his way of trying to welcome himself into the community. <3
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

It all goes back to the early 1970s in Elkhart. My dad used to beat up Blonde's dad.

Fast forward to Blonde being a scared little freshmen on my floor and me being his RA. I would not let him borrow DVDs. Occasionally me and Blonde would correspond with AIM because yelling the three feet from his window to mine was just ridiculous and walking ALL THE WAY around the corner was just right out.

Years later we still corresponded via AIM to share / discuss various nerd things and he recommended I join this site. I did for a while, but apparently there was a site mishap that caused any proof of my existence as a member to disappear. I rejoined under the condition that Blonde would have Orgazmo fix it so that it kept track of what posts I had and had not read for easier browsing purposes.

Now I am Literally the coolest guy here.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 07:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonguegina View Post
I remember Active starting the original site, then 'gaz told me that they changed the format of the site and to check it out.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
I still remember creating my account in Waldeck's class.
=
Me signing up for nubblies.

Wintergrey was my original name. Soon afterwards nubblies' first scandal made it pertinent that I change my name..... Pliedes is taken from an RHCP song ("comin' from the space to teach you of the Pleiades", a constellation), though in my youthful bliss I guessed the spelling, and guessed wrong. Funny how that works out.


I remember signing up in waldeck's computer class (lots of us future nubblites had that together) but my favorite memory is of the name change. Once the 'hottest girl at wchs' thread opened the floodgates, all of a sudden our private little forum where we could openly discuss anything turned into page one of the high school gossip page. (lol, i just thought about austin being the original gossip girl!) Anyway, people were talking, shit was getting out of hand.

It just so happens that this was group picture day for honor roll, or something like that. When I arrived at the tiger den for the photo everyone was just milling about. I found gaz, who was with antram and hammerdicks... we met up with some other early members and having an impromptu powwow where gaz ultimately concluded he could setup a special thread that allows members to change their name once. wintergrey => pliedes and johnnyrichter => 50cent, along with some others. The humorous part to this story comes with the photo. Somewhere at wchs is a photo of these early nubblites surrounded by a group of their peers...who are we, you ask? The ones looking excitedly up and to the right, as if superman was flying through the gym. Pointing fingers we also got lots of other people to do it, for no reason other than to fuck the picture up. All the squares are smiling straight ahead, and then there is that section of assholes gasping at the invisible car wreck off stage right. Fun times.

Secret meetings, elite societies, vengeance, romance, intrigue, clandestine plotting-- aah, nubblies and high school!

Last edited by Pliedes; 03-29-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck
 
BigDongedHoe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,704
Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I signed up via Waldeck's class. I remember the original crop of members used this as a sounding board to talk shit and talk about high school plotting. Once I created the "hottest girls at wchs" thread shit got out of hand. Fights were brewed, phones were called, and for UB voice mails were left. Oddly enough the guy that left that voicemail to UB is now one of my best friends.

Agree with everything everyone had to say regarding a name. Mine is probably worse than most, as I simply made it as a persona to talk shit. I had vowed never to change anything about my profile forever. That changed when I changed my multiple year long avatar of a playboy bunny. My contact information in my profile on here is still the same when I created the account nearly 7 years ago now.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ProfessorNumber's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,215
Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I believe I heard about this site from Pliede's younger brother -- I believe he was a fellow by the name of The Butcher. I came here and spammed this virgin landscape with my shitty home-made geocities website. It was a sad attempt at copying Maddox, and inevitably it died. Although, I must say, it did attract the attention of certain people and I was threatened a couple times over things I wrote on it. At this point I figured my PN account was pretty worthless.

After that charade was up I created the account "Deep Kick", a reference to a RHCP song that I really liked at the time. I immediately challenged anyone to an OST, and a fairly intense battled between me and BDH ensued. While he technically won, I really didn't feel bad about losing -- personally I think I did better, but that's beside the point.

After that I realized that I didn't really care about whether my PN name was tarnished from my early spamming efforts. Frankly, I don't know many people on here in real life and I probably won't see anyone on here in real life unless by some freak chance. Warsaw is a pretty distant memory.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 01:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain
 
StabMaster Arson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stabbin Cabin
Posts: 2,759
Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Default

I mistyped while trying to visit Nubiles.net - Massive Collection of the Worlds Freshest Barely Legal Hotties

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I heard about it during an online Halo fight between 2 battling clicks. Fell in love.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I was one of the last jiu-jitsu.net guys to come over here when that thing collapsed for the first time. Merciless, Ironic, Repug, Vaga, Migite, URmybitch, Carnivorous Flavor, Lucyfur, Deadly Crescent Kick, Bloodyfart, maybe a few others were all regulars over there. I think a few people from nubblies, maybe Stabmaster, also cross posted at jj.net prior to its first implosion.

Fuck, forgot all about hellcat who used to fuck with walt all of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.

Last edited by angry pancake; 03-30-2009 at 02:12 PM.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
Gangnam Style
 
f3lix's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Default

Repug and Jiu-jitsu... lol
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 02:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I think Repug was once supposed to fight Beskew in a NHB sorta thing until it became clear that beskew wasn't kidding. I'll let Ironic or Vaga clarify on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham
Senior Member
 
vaga1220's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: HELL 666
Posts: 1,518
Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Yeah I think something like that happened. Anyway I was invited here by Ironic after the first collapse of jiu-jitsu.net. And I think I should mention the second and last collapse of jiu-jitsu.net was almost entirely my fault. (Because of that guy bitching about all the racism. Fucking shitskin jigaboo)

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.

Last edited by vaga1220; 03-30-2009 at 10:39 PM.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 12:17 AM   #21 (permalink)
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Repug and Jiu-jitsu... lol
this. i like the guy and all, but always wondered what was up with that. I mean....



Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 12:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck
 
BigDongedHoe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,704
Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I am extremely non confrontational blonde and I love MMA. One of my favorite things to watch and follow.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 02:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Gangnam Style
 
f3lix's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Default

Watching/Enjoying are very different than participating
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 03:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Maybe he was drawn to the chance for some covert intimacy with men?
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 07:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.
 
SittinOnDubsWGW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Desert
Posts: 3,018
Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Default

Blonde told me about it sometime either via AIM or just bullshitting. I don't remember exactly.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nubblies. Past, Present, and Future. DJ FC General Chat 24 12-17-2008 04:26 PM
Nubblies good for our brains Saint DH Jibberish 9 03-24-2005 04:48 AM
I Miss The Old Nubblies Ugly Bastard Rants 43 09-28-2004 08:25 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net