Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2005, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pancake were very angry today.

Was at the Spare Houston George Bush Airport today for the job. Whilest leaving the Airline club I go through the doors at the entrance exit and theres about 5-6 fat fuckers blocking the way. I say loudly to them as I start approaching "excuse me." Nothing happens. I say real loud "pardon me, I need to leave." One of the biggest fatty fat fucking bitches I ever seen gives me the fucking heisman. I go apeshit and lower my shoulder and ram it into the side of her head knocking the fuck out of this bitch and her to the floor. This pisses off one of the dudes with her who starts toward me and I grab his shirt collar by his throat before I snap back back to it. I just tell the dude not to fuck with me. At this time airport security arrives on the scene to break it up. They start talking shit about arresting arresting people. I show them my State Bar Identification Card and start talking about what I'm going to do in court if they don't shut the fuck up and then I get into the civil and criminal liability of the fat fucks who wouldn't let me out of the club. At that time the security fucktards figure it's not worth the hassle and they tell me and the fat fuckers to get going. What really sucks is that when I got I checked out my shoulder and it looks like it's gonna have a bruise on it from the fat bitches head. I oughta sue the fuckers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cubbies Open today!!!!! Cocktooth Sports 4 04-09-2004 01:46 AM
A year ago today... Orgazmo News 0 11-21-2003 04:08 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net