![]() |
|
|
#14 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
I'm thinking about getting my brow waxed or threaded today before I hit the tanning bed.
A girl once told me that I'd look better if I got this done. Admittedly my eyebrows aren't very impressive and could use some help. Is this gay? Edit: don't want to/don't know how/don't want to learn to pluck them myself with tweezers |
|
Last edited by Saint DH; 05-25-2013 at 12:16 PM. |
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The best thing? | malibu | I'm Right, Fuck You | 7 | 05-01-2008 05:59 PM |
| black gay hardcore clips | zanarezz | General Chat | 1 | 02-17-2007 02:30 PM |
| People who listen to gay annoying music | Rancid | Shit Talking Central | 121 | 01-25-2005 06:46 PM |
| Gay Ass Roommates | Trout Sniffer | Rants | 2 | 10-15-2004 03:20 AM |
| this school is gay..... | bert | Rants | 77 | 11-02-2003 07:37 PM |